*For information on the MTI’s policy on handling personal information, please refer to “Approach to Protecting Personal Information”
*For information on the MTI’s IR policy, please refer to IR Policy.
- The use of this Site shall be undertaken at the user’s own responsibility.
Please be aware that MTI does not guarantee the accuracy and/or completeness of any and all information.
- MTI shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user resulting from information (including data and the like) obtained through this Site.
MTI shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user resulting from the use of information acquired from this Site and third party websites that link to this Site (this includes links from this Site).
- MTI may alter part or all of the contents of this Site without prior notice being given to its users. This does not imply that MTI will update this Site.
MTI reserves the right to suspend or close this Site without providing any prior notice to users.
* For more information on the use of website about IR information, please click here.
- Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the site belong to the Company or to other entities. Usage of the above without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law.
- Copyright for this site and all material appearing on it, such as text, illustrations, images, and audio, (referred to collectively below as “content”) belongs to the MTI, the original author, or other entities.
- Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction on your website of content from this site without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether the MTI, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under copyright law, except for printing or storage for personal use, or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
- You are therefore requested to contact the MTI to obtain permission before making use of content. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note that permission to use such content may be refused if the intended usage is deemed inappropriate by the MTI.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- Any act that violates or that may violate property rights or privacy of a third party or the Company
- Any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company
- Any act that is detrimental to the reputation of or trust in a third party or the Company
- Any act that is or may be offensive to public policy or good morals
- Any criminal act or act that leads to or may lead to a crime
- Any false declaration or notification, such as registering an e-mail address of someone else
- Any sales activity or act for profit, or any act to prepare for such actions
- Any act involving the use or provision of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or any act that may lead to such actions
- Any other act that violates or may violate laws, regulations or municipal rules
- Any other act that MTI considers to be inappropriate
- When linking to this site, you are requested to contact the MTI. (email@example.com)
Except where otherwise stipulated, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this site.
We recommend that you use Internet Explorer 6.0 or later and/or Netscape7.1 or later and/or Firefox 1.5 or later and/or Safari2.0 or later.
In order for users to enjoy using this Site, we employ contents that utilize animations, videos and PDFs. In order to view these contents, we recommend that you download the following plug-in software if you have not done so previously:
- This Site may utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to protect the user’s Personal Information.